2008年10月28日火曜日

Lesson 6

Think (e-Portfolio)
Before you began this course, what did you do (or still do) when you need to collaborate with other students on a project outside of class? In other words, what do you usually do if you want to show someone what you have done? What do you do if you need to work on it at the same time? How do you feel about doing collaborative work? Please write a brief description.

I do not like group work, it ofen makes me irritate.
First, Group work has to choose one conclusion but sometimes it takes a lot of time and it rejects my opinions; I have to change my mind.
Second, group work can not know how much other members have done or what they have done. If it went wrong way, it wasted time.
Third, group work has to gather. Thus, we have to make same time. Group work can not do aniy time.

Explore
(e-Portfolio)
It is easy to learn a new way to create, share, publish, collaborate, and access you work anywhere. The video that follows explains more about Google Docs and Spreadsheets. Watch it a few times, stop and start it at critical points (the narration is fast!), take some notes. Try to identify two or three things about using GDS that could make studying easier for you. Please watch this video

1 GDS all items on internet

2 sharing items other members

(1) GDS items are almost same asce, s microsoft office GDS are very useful to write essay or research because if I use this site, I can do everywhere even PC does not have microsoft office.

(2) It helps too much at group work. It is good at sharing. However all member has to know about GDS. GDS is not popular so I have to teach them.

Explain (e-Portfolio) Write a post reflecting on GDS with reference to the four SCICU Key Questions. 1. What are the main skills needed to use GDS?

It do not need special skills but it is better to able to use microsoft office and Internet.

2. What are the affordances of GDS (what does it make possible, what does it impede)?

If I use this site, I can do homework or essays everywhere and it makes PC do not need to microsoft office.
It can do group work same time by using sharing function.
Furthermore,
It is good at collaborating others and even it might make me work with perfect strangers finding by delicious.

3. How can GDS be used to network professionally and connect you (& other students) to learning resources?

GDS makes me network professionally, if I can use well it at groupwork. I hope I want to use it at Labs.


4. What skills and understandings have you learned about GDS that may promote your development as an effective learner in the digital age?


My opinion, digital age is sharing much information age, and GDS is good at sharing information.
Therefore, it helps me to live in the digital age.


Survey Result




2 件のコメント:

Owen James さんのコメント...

Richika, The writing you have done is mostly clear and certainly relevant. However, 'Explore' and probably the most important part, 'Explain', is missing, and there is no evidence of your graph, which marked the end of the technology work for Lesson 6. Grade: D-

Owen James さんのコメント...

Richika, I see you have updated this and it now includes your graph, but please understand that it is not possible for me to re-grade an assignment that was submitted when due and then graded - a grading system that allows open revision of work would simply be unworkable. Thank you Owen.